The company has rights and certificates:
- Certificate of Conformity of the Plant Inspection of the Production, No.2527-CPR-1A.033.01.
- Certificate of Conformity, no. TSP-3834-045.01 confirming fulfilling the quality requirements concerning welding, according to PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007 for the products produced in the enterprise: The Plants of the boiler appliances ”Staporkow”Joint-stock company.
- Certificate for conformity: PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 “The system of quality management”.
- Certificate for conformity: PN-EN ISO 14001:2005 “The system of environment management”.
- Certificate for conformity: PN-N-18001:2004 “The systems of management of industrial safety”.
- Declarations of conformity WE, UE according to the Machine Directive 2006/42/WE, which are issued for the products: The Plants of the boiler appliances ”Staporkow” Joint-stock company.
The enterprise: ZUK ”Stąporków” Joint-stock company has qualified NDT staff who have competence in accordance with requirements of the standards: PN-EN ISO 9712:
- Visual examination in industrial sectors, product and PED (related to connections of the pressure equipment),
- Penetration testing in industrial sectors, product and PED (related to connections of pressure equipment),,
- Magnetic-particle testing in industrial sectors, product and PED (related to connections of pressure equipment),
- Ultrasound research in industrial sectors, product and PED (related to connections of pressure equipment ),
We also cooperate with many Accredited Laboratories in the range of non-destructive research, for example: radiographic research (RT).
The staff of the welding supervision has professional specializations: International Engineer of Welding (IWE), according to the standard: PN-EN ISO 14731, which is issued by Institute of Welding in Gliwice, on the base of notification which is given by International Institute of Welding.
The staff of the anti-corrosion protection supervision has rights of inspector of the third level FROSIO, according to the requirements: NS 476.
Employees preparing weld seams are according to the requirements of the standards: PN-EN ISO 9606-1 “The qualifying examination of the welding engineers – welding – Part 1: for the methods of welding: 111 – manual arc welding by wrapped electrode, 131 – MIG welding by pure electrode wire, 135 – MAG welding by pure electrode wire, 141 – TIG welding with addition of pure wire, 783 – pressure welding of dowels, for material groups: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 8.1, 43, according to the quality certificate: EN ISO 15608”.
The company has qualified technologies of welding (WPQR), according to the standard: EN ISO 15614 and EN 14555 for elements prepared from the steel of type from S235JR to S355J2, X5CrNi18-10, 59 Alloy of 3-24mm thick for the methods: 111, 135, 141, 783.