Mr Jarosław Cybulski has a degree from the Faculty of Finance and Banking at the University of Economics in Kraków. He made his first steps in the world of work in 1997 as a sales analyst and, later, as a financial analyst at NOMI S.A. In 2001-2002, he worked as a financial controller at Cefarm Kielce S.A.
In 2002, he joined the group of companies owned by Michał Sołowow, where he held different managerial positions, including
- Chief Financial Officer / Registered Representative for FTF Columbus Sp. z o.o.,
- Registered Representative for North Food Polska S.A.
- Registered Representative for Megastore.pl S.A.,
- Registered Representative for GC Broker Sp. z o.o.,
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Cersanit S.A.,
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Magellan Pro-Equity Fund I S.A.
According to his statement, Mr Jarosław Cybulski is not engaged in any business competitive in relation to that of ZUK Stąporków S.A., nor does he participate in any competitive partnership or company as a partner in a civil-law general partnership (Polish: spółka cywilna) or any other firm or partnership, or a member of any governing body of a company or any other competitive legal person (body corporate).
Mr Jarosław Cybulski is not named in the Register of Insolvent Debtors, which is maintained under the Polish National Court Register Act.
Legal basis: s.5(5) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic reports published by issuers of securities.